Homestead Schools is an Accredited Institution by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
To see Homestead Schools accreditation status please click here, insert Id No. I-034 then click submit.
The RN-BSN program at Homestead Schools, Inc. is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791, www.ccneaccreditation.org
* Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE), Physical Address: 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833; Mailing Address: P.O. Box 980818, West Sacramento, CA 95798-0818; Phone: (916) 431- 6959 or (888) 370-7589; Website:http://www.bppe.ca.gov
Homestead Schools, Inc. is a private institution approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. Approval to operate means the institution is compliant with the minimum standards contained in the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009(as Amended) and Division 7.5 of Title 5 of the California Code Regulations
* Approval from California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT)
* Title IV School Offering Federal Student Aid Approved by the US Department of Education
* Approved by the California State Approving Agency for Veterans Education (CSAAVE)
* Training Provider to Receive Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Fund
* Department of Homeland Security to Issue I-20 for International Students